All orders placed on our web-site are subject by the purchaser to the following terms and conditions:
- Purchases are made on the condition that payment is made before despatch.
- Credit card orders will only be accepted if full name and address details including land line telephone number are made available to us. Credit card authorisation will always be sought from your credit card provider.
- All prices are in sterling and subject to Vat at the current rate unless specified otherwise.
- Office Direct Aberdeen is under no obligation to fulfil an order and accepts no responsibility for loss caused should the item become out of stock or no longer available.
- Although we have made every effort to display products as accurately as possible, the colour of any item shown on the web-site is subject to the quality of your monitor and Office Direct Aberdeen cannot accept responsibility for accuracy of colour.
- Some goods are delivered flat packed for self-assembly unless otherwise stated. Office Direct Aberdeen cannot accept responsibility for damage caused as a result of furniture which has not been built in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Cancellation of order:
1) Faulty goods or goods which arrive damaged may be cancelled as follows:
- Cancellation must be made by e-mail, fax or by telephone contact
- Items must be complete, unused and in the exact same condition as originally supplied. Items returned in a used condition will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Subject to the above a refund will be made within 30 days of notification of cancellation or replacement goods dispatched
2) Goods which are manufactured to order and correctly supplied against that order cannot subsequently be cancelled unless faulty or damaged.